Get Started at Memorial Hermann NewStart at The Woodlands
At our program in The Woodlands, we provide weight loss surgery with a dedicated area of private rooms and specially trained surgeons, nurses and staff attuned to your specific needs. We offer the latest advances in treatment close to home in an environment supported by family- and patient-centered care.
With our comprehensive program, you'll have a full range of minimally invasive weight loss surgery options to consider, including:
Our program features board-certified surgeons, a registered nurse weight loss program coordinator, registered dietitians, and a local support group for weight loss surgery patients. All to better assist you in your new start.
Step Two: Sign Up for a Free Info Session
Now that you have selected your location, pick an info session to learn more about the different weight loss surgeries available and if you may qualify. We offer three options for you to choose from. Complete the form below and use the dropdown menu to:
- Watch an interactive presentation now
- Attend an in-person seminar led by a bariatric surgeon with Q&A
- Attend an online webinar led by a bariatric surgeon with Q&A
You’re One Step Closer to a New Start
Once you have completed an info session, you will be ready to move on to Step 3 - schedule a consultation with one of our bariatric specialists. Our program coordinator will contact you with more information.
Memorial Hermann NewStart at The Woodlands
9250 Pinecroft Drive
The Woodlands, TX 77380
Call for more information: (713) 448-7827
Why Choose Memorial Hermann The Woodlands?
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands is a Level III trauma center, conveniently located close to home. Our leading-edge community continues to attract the best physicians and allied health professionals. Our Campus has expanded and in that expansion there are new, state-of-the-art operating suites and surgical support services. All of our patient rooms are private and can accommodate you comfortably.
- No obligation insurance verification and low interest financing. Our NewStart Program Coordinator will assist you in determining what your insurance policy will cover. She will find out what level of coverage you have, your deductible, an estimate of out-of-pocket costs and what documentation your insurance provider requires. If you do not have medical insurance coverage, low-interest financing options may be available.
- All of our affiliated weight loss surgeons are board certified and perform a variety of weight loss surgeries: Gastric Banding (lap band); Gastric Sleeve, gastric bypass Rous-en-Y; and revisions and reversals.
- We provide comprehensive patient- and family-centered care. Our weight loss surgery program features board-certified surgeons, a registered nurse who is the weight loss surgical program coordinator, registered dietitians, and a local support group for weight loss surgery patients (open to attendees before and after surgery). All to better assist you in your new start.
However, patients should request a physician’s personal certification, if any, and their experience and qualifications before proceeding with any bariatrics procedure.