Medical Weight Management Program
Our comprehensive scope of medical weight loss services provides patients with a spectrum of wellness options to help achieve weight loss goals. The program recognizes the unique requirements of each patient and it provides customized treatment plans and individualized, one-on-one care.
Younger patients benefit from our specialized Pediatric Medical Weight Management Program, which focuses on changing food and exercise behaviors early on to maintain a healthy weight through adulthood.
Our recognition as a Center of Excellence® by the American Society for Bariatric Surgery and as a Level II facility by the Bariatric Surgery Center Network Accreditation Program of the American College of Surgeons ensures that every patient we treat receives the highest level of quality care.
A Dedicated Team for Your Personalized Weight Loss Plan
With the support and expertise of the entire multidisciplinary team, we work with you to create your personalized plan, selecting from a range of weight management tools, which could include health and wellness services, surgical services or a combination of approaches. Our aim is to provide you with the most suitable course of treatment specific to your individual needs.
Health and Wellness Services
One of the keys to building a successful weight loss and weight management strategy is understanding everything that a healthy lifestyle entails. Our health and wellness services focus largely on education and behavioral changes and provide a range of resources that promote exercise and good nutrition.
State-of-the-art diagnostic tools are incorporated in our approach to help detect and treat conditions commonly associated with being overweight. Physician-monitored medical therapies are utilized in conjunction with diet and exercise techniques to support weight loss goals in patients who are considered candidates.
Other services include:
- Webinars and seminars on a spectrum of topics given by highly trained physicians and clinicians
- Wellness and nutrition
- Support groups that address virtually every issue related to weight loss and weight management before, during and after surgery
- Preventive screenings and health risk assessments for hypertension, heart disease, sleep apnea, hyperlipidemia and diabetes
- Fitness assessments based on muscle strength, flexibility and biometric measurements
- Pharmacotherapy, when indicated
- Complete nutritional analysis, and supplementation when indicated
- Body composition analysis, utilizing the latest technology that incorporates multi-frequency bioelectrical impedance analysis and metabolic rate testing
- Sleep Lab testing and screening for sleep apnea
- Dietitian consultations and personalized nutrition plans
- Exercise programs